GDP-C - Gas Permeability Tester
- Different testing gases
- big temperature bereich
- Extern evaluation software
How it works
You can detect the gas permeability by evaluating this increase in pressure in relation to time and the device-specific volume. The increase in pressure during the test period is evaluated and displayed by an external computer. The PC is connected to the GDP-C with a serial interface.
You can adjust the sample temperature within the range of -20°C and 80°C using an external thermostat.
The GDP-C software allows you to control the following processes:
- Setting parameters for different test procedures
- Viewing a graphical representation of the test procedures
- Printing charts with the test graph
- Saving your results in Microsoft Access databases
- Retrieving and editing graphs and results from previous tests.
- Saving edited graphs
- Saving, retrieving and printing special test data (such as pre-conditioning).