ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETERS (AAS)
The Agilent 240FS AA is a fast sequential atomic absorption spectrometer that can double sample throughout and dramatically reduce running costs. Able to handle multi-element suites with ease, the Agilent 240FS AA system is ideal for environmental, food, and agriculture labs. The 240FS AA features automatic lamp selection, programmable gas box, and D2 background correction.
- Reduce your analysis time by determining the concentration of all elements from a single aspiration
- Reduce sample consumption with less delay throughout analysis and less sample waste
- Get accurate results by determining 10 elements per sample in less than 2 minutes without sacrificing data quality
- Improve precision and accuracy with online internal standard corrections for physical differences, sample preparation errors, or drift
- Simplify your analysis by taking the guess work out of the method development with the SpectrAA comprehensive cookbook
- Tune your flame AA performance with the Mark 7 atomization system
- Mark 7 atomization system can achieve high sensitivity – typically greater than 0.9 Abs from 5 mg/L Cu
Determination of metals in wine using the Agilent 4100 Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer
The concentrations of certain metals in wine are of great interest because of their infl uence on the wine-making process.