Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM)
JEOL innovations in resolution and functionality enable the microscopist to better image and characterize a new generation of nanomaterials, capture biological details, analyze forensic evidence in detail, direct write fine nanopatterns, and pinpoint elusive quality problems.
JSM-IT100 InTouchScope™ IT500 InTouchScope SEM Series
Versatile High Throughput SEM from JEOL
The JEOL JSM-IT100 is the latest addition to the award-winning InTouchScope Series of Scanning Electron Microscopes. Representing 50 years of industry and technological leadership, the IT100 is a simple-to-use, versatile, research-grade SEM with a compact ergonomic design.
Now with expanded EDS analysis capabilities, the InTouchScope is a versatile workhorse SEM that can be configured to meet individual lab requirements at an exceptional value. It offers high resolution imaging and a range of acceleration voltages at both high and low vacuum modes.
The IT100 is a remarkably intuitive, high throughput microscope designed to streamline workflow in any lab. Touchscreen operation, or traditional keyboard and mouse interface are at the operator's fingertips. Fast data acquisition make imaging and analysis of samples a simple task.
With the IT100, it is simple to quickly obtain high quality images using both Secondary Electron and Backscatter Imaging. The embedded JEOL EDS system with silicon drift detector technology now includes Spectral Mapping, Multi-Point Analysis, Automatic Drift Compensation, Partial area, Line Scan, and Mapping Filter functions.
JEOL's popular InTouchScope series includes the NeoScope benchtop SEM with selectable HV/LV and the JSM-IT300LV with advanced analytical capabilities and imaging of large, intact samples.
JSM-IT100 InTouchScope™ Details
The InTouchScope features all the capabilities of a full size tungsten SEM with integrated EDS analysis in a small, ergonomic and intuitive design. An onboard turbo pump make this a truly self-contained, portable SEM that is easy to set up anywhere in the lab.
Ease of use is a key feature of all JEOL SEMs, and the versatile InTouchScope has functions that users of all levels will appreciate:
- high resolution imaging in HV/LV/SE/BSE
- chemical analysis with integrated EDS
- multi-touch screen control and wireless operation
- automatic SEM condition setup based on sample type
- simultaneous multiple live image and movie capture
- fast sample navigation at 5x – 300,000x magnifications
- Smile View Premium with image sharpening, montaging, position alignment and overlay
Versatile Research Grade SEM
Smart – Flexible – Powerful
Smart – The latest innovations for our InTouchScope? series SEMs are designed to make SEM accessible to everyone. All the controls are at your fingertips with an intuitive software interface. Seamless navigation across the sample allows you to quickly go from an optical image to high resolution SEM imaging and analysis.
Flexible –Choose a platform that is right for you. We offer high vacuum and low vacuum models with or without our embedded EDS system [JSM-IT500, JSM-IT500A, JSM-IT500LV, JSM-IT500LA]. This platform has a large sample chamber with multiple ports which are optimally positioned for analytical attachments such as: energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS), electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD), cathodoluminescence detectors (CL), wavelength dispersive X-ray spectrometer (WDS), chamberscopes, heating/cooling sub-stages, etc.
Powerful – High resolution W filament gun (LaB6 option) with unsurpassed low kV performance. Large analytical chamber and stage can cover samples as large as 178mm (d) by 80mm (h). The stage is mounted inside the chamber enabling users to secure large, heavy and odd shaped objects on the stage with clear positioning prior to evacuating the chamber. Our integrated color camera allows for intuitive navigation to the area of interest and our embedded EDS brings fast quantitative elemental characterization.
Our analytical series includes JEOL’s fully embedded EDS system which provides real time EDS spectra during image observation. With Live Analysis you can:
- View EDS spectra in real time as you search for the area of interest.
- Set analysis points, areas, map positions and line scans from the live image observation screen
- Major elements are displayed on the live image observation screen
- Set a color-coded alert for user-specified elements of interest.
- Zeromag – Simplifies Navigation and enhances throughput. Providing a seamless transition from an optical to SEM image
- High throughput microanalysis with analytical models with full integration of EDS
- High resolution with unsurpassed low kV performance
- High vacuum to expanded pressure in low vacuum mode
- Large specimen chamber with multiple ports
- SmileView™ Lab for integrated management of image and analysis data