Ultrasonic Benchtop Cleaner
Quick, complete cleaning with ceramically enhanced transducers and overlapping ultrasonic waves.
Crest Ultrasonics’ patented ceramically enhanced transducersprovide greater cleaning power and reliability, when compared to conventional wafer-type transducers — and we have transferred that high performance technology to our PowersonicTM line of benchtop ultrasonic cleaners.
Our tabletop cleaners ensure uniform cleaning throughout the tank by sweeping the ultrasonic frequency 3 kHz, which creates overlapping ultrasonic waves. This approach eliminates inconsistent cleaning due to hot spots (areas of intense ultrasonic activity) in the cleaning solution, which is caused by the unvarying or “standing” waves produced by conventional ultrasonic power supplies.
8 standard sizes, 3 different configurations, available for immediate delivery
Standard internal tank dimensions range from 6″ x 5.25″ x 4″ to 19.5″ x 11.75″ x 8″.
• Analog model with timer
• Analog model with timer and adjustable thermostatically controlled heater
• Digital model with timer, heat, power control, and degas
• All timers have continuous operation capabilities
• Stainless drain valves supplied on models 1100, 1200, 1800, and 2600 versions
• Analog or digital timers (digital not available on CP 200 model)
• Ceramically enhanced transducers
• All stainless steel enclosures resist damage from chemical spills and will not crack
• Sweep frequency of 45 kHz
• Adjustable thermostatically controlled heaters (ambient to 80°C)
• Precise control of time, heat, power, and degas on digital units
• Main on/off switch
• Cover included with all units
• Lifetime heater warranty