The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes and two performance classes. In addition to the Basic class for standard temperature control tasks, the Excellent version provides precise test procedures with a maximum of safety: electronic overtemperature control and a wide range of visual and acoustic signals. In the largest model, an optional circulation pump provides an even better thermal uniformity of the water.
• Temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP 115 from +10 °C)
• 6 model sizes (7l to 45l)
• An extensive range of optional accessories is available: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable lid, shaking device, floor grid, test tube rack
• State-of-the-art control technology of the Basic and Excellent performance classes for all models
• Can be optionally equipped with water level control
The superior heating concept of the Memmert ovens can also be found in the waterbaths. Protected from water, but still close to the load, the heating lies under deep-drawn and easy to clean ribs. The heating elements can therefore neither corrode nor become furred. Through their positioning in the floor and side walls, a natural mixing of the temperature control fluid arises, providing better temperature distribution in the bath.
When setpoint temperatures close to the ambient temperature are required in the waterbath to be as constant as possible, the unique Peltier cooling unit CDP 115 cools the medium water down to 10 °C precisely, economically and in an eco-friendly way, with a precision of ±0.1 K. For all appliances from 7 to 45 litres it can be easily retrofitted, without any technical knowledge. Your benefits:
• No gases or fluids (coolants) required, and therefore no hazardous waste
• Exceptionally quiet and smooth-running because of the Peltier technology
• High degree of control precision in combination with the electronic controller of the Memmert waterbath
• Saves valuable space in the laboratory