Bruker Optics เสนอความหลากหลายของเครื่อง FTIR Spectroscopy (ฟูเรียทรานสฟอร์มอินฟาเรด สเปกโตรสโคปี) สำหรับงานวิเคราะห์ทั่วไป
• ALPHA เป็น FT-IR spectrometer ที่ถูกออกแบบให้มีขนาดเล็ก ทนต่อแรงสั่นสะเทือน และสามารถใช้งานง่าย ส่วนประกอบที่มีคุณภาพและการออกแบบที่ทันสมัย ทำให้มั่นใจในผลที่ถูกต้องและแม่นยำ ที่ได้จากการวัดด้วยเวลาอันสั้น ALPHA ถูกนำไปใช้งานอย่างกว้างขวาง ในงานตรวจสอบคุณภาพของผลิตภัณฑ์ในอุตสาหกรรมต่างๆ
• TENSOR เป็น FT-IR spectrometer ที่เหมาะสำหรับงานที่มีความซับซ้อน รวมถึงมีประสิทธิภาพที่โดดเด่น ในส่วนของ sensitivity และค่าใช้จ่ายของผู้ประกอบการ เนื่องจากเครื่องมือทำมาจากวัสดุที่มีคุณภาพสูง จึงทำให้อายุการใช้งานยาวนาน TENSOR II นำไปใช้งานได้หลากหลาย และสามารถขยายงานได้โดยการเชื่อมต่อ FT-IR กับเทคนิคอื่นๆ เช่น FT-IR microscope HYPERION, micro plate reader HTS-XT, thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA) หรือ gas chromatography (GC) นอกจากนี้ TENSOR II ยังสามารถวิเคราะห์หาโปรตีนและสารละลายด้วยการต่อ TENSOR II กับ CONFOCHECK
• LUMOS เป็นเครื่อง FT-IR microscope แบบอัตโนมัติ โดยได้รวมเอาความสามารถในด้านของการตรวจสอบของภาพและการวิเคราะห์ด้วยแสงอินฟราเรด สำหรับตัวอย่างที่มีระดับไมครอน LUMOS จึงเป็นเครื่องมือที่ผู้ใช้งานจะใช้งานได้อย่างสะดวกสบาย
• Mobile-IR เป็นเครื่อง FT-IR แบบพกพา สำหรับงานที่ต้องออกนอกสถานที่
• แผ่นไมโคร HTS-XT สำหรับ FT-IR
Bruker Optics offers a wide variety of laboratory FT-IR Spectroscopy for routine applications.
• The ALPHA is an extremely compact FT-IR spectrometer with rugged and intuitive design. Quality components and state-of-the-art technology ensure accurate and precise results within short measurement time. The ALPHA is widely used in quality control of industrially manufactured products.
• TENSOR II is the right tool for more advanced applications in your laboratory. It is characterized by an outstanding performance for highest sensitivity and a low cost of ownership due to high quality components with long lifetime. TENSOR II offers flexibility and expandability for unlimited in-compartment sampling and coupling technology; e.g. with the FT-IR microscope HYPERION, the micro plate reader HTS-XT, thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA) or gas chromatography (GC). A dedicated configuration of theTENSOR II is available for the investigation of proteins and aqueous solutions (CONFOCHECK).
• LUMOS is a fully automated stand-alone FT-IR microscope. It combines best performance for visual inspection and infrared spectral analysis of micro samples with highest comfort in use.
• The Mobile-IR is a portable FT-IR spectrometer for routine applications outside of the laboratory.
• The microtiter plate extension HTS-XTenables high throughput screening for infrared spectroscopy.
ALPHA FT-IR Spectrometer TENSOR II FT-IR Spectrometer VERTEX FT-IR Spectrometer
Matrix MF FT-IR Spectrometer LUMOS FT-IR Spectrometer HYPERION Series FT-IR Microscopes
About the size of a lab book, the extremely compact FT-IR spectrometer ALPHA will play a big part in your daily routine. Plug & play set-up, easy-to-use software, combined with QuickSnap™ sampling modules assure powerful and reliable FT-IR analysis you expect from Bruker.
No sacrifice in performance
The ALPHA interferometer is based on Bruker Optics` patented RockSolid™ design, which is used in our laboratory and rugged process spectrometers. This means the ALPHA delivers the performance and reproducible results people have come to expect from a Bruker FT-IR spectrometer. The ALPHA is also insensitive to vibration, so it can be placed almost anywhere, can be moved, and be immediately operational without any need for alignment. ALPHA delivers excellent sensitivity as well as x-axis reproducibility and stability.
The ALPHA provides an optimal instrument design for almost each sample and therefore is greatly suitable for a large variety of applications.
One of the most important applications of the ALPHA is quality control in various industries. Here the FT-IR spectroscopic analysis is predominantly utilized to verify product specifications and to determine the identity of unknown samples.
The availability of liquid cells and various ATR options for the ALPHA allow performing quantitative analysis with always the optimal measurement conditions for the respective sample type. There are dedicated ALPHA analyzers with internal calibrations available which perform the quantitative analysis of quality-related parameters in wine and the determination of FAME in diesel.
Due to its compact design and its intuitive usability the ALPHA also is predestined to be used for teaching.
Furthermore several mobility options provide for the portable use of the ALPHA. Mounted on a tripod and powered by a battery pack the ALPHA can measure art objects on-site and contactless. The gathered information helps inart conservation.
TENSOR II is a high performing FT-IR spectrometer with a compact size. TENSOR II combines the highest sensitivity and outstanding flexibility with an intuitive and easy to operate interface. These features make the TENSOR II the best choice for advanced applications in industrial R&D and academia.
TENSOR II covers all your needs for convenient routine QC/QA analysis. Moreover TENSOR II provides the performance needed for applications with a demand for highest measurement sensitivity - no matter which configuration is required. The almost unlimited variety of internal and external measurement accessories gives access to a multitude of advanced applications in industrial R&D and academic research.
• Pharma and Life Science
• Polymer and Chemical
• Surface Analysis
• Building Materials
• Material Science
• Soil Analysis
VERTEX 70 series offer unmatched performance and versatility for demanding analytical and research applications. Its innovative design results in the highest flexibility and highest performance. The data acquisition is based on two channel deltasigma ADCs with 24-bit dynamic range, which are running in parallel and integrated into the detector preamplifier electronics. This advanced DigiTect technology prevents external signal disturbance and guarantees the highest signal-to-noise ratio.
The VERTEX 70 and VERTEX 70v instruments perfectly fit the needs for research applications where high sensitivity, stability and temporal resolution are required. The available spectral range down to the FIR/THz region enables additionally specific applications for industrial research. The versatile VERTEX 70/70v systems provide combined with suitable accessories and the use of the appropriate measurement technique a solution for almost every demand in the field of FTIR spectroscopy.
Research & Development
• Continuous and Step Scan technology for time-resolved as well as amplitude (AM) and phase modulation (PM) spectroscopy (Step Scan / Rapid Scan / Interleaved TRS)
• FT-IR spectroscopy in ultrahigh vacuum
• FT-IR spectroelectrochemistry for the in-situ investigation of electrode surfaces and electrolytes
• Investigation of proteins in water (CONFOCHECK)
• Determination of the absolute configuration of molecules (VCD)
• Characterization of stability and volatile content of medical drug products by thermal analysis (TGA-FT-IR)
• Differentiation of polymorphs of active pharmaceutical ingredients in the far infrared region (VERTEX FM)
Polymers and Chemistry
• Identification of inorganic fillers in polymer composites in the far infrared region (VERTEX FM)
• Dynamic and rheo-optical studies of polymers
• Determination of volatile compounds and characterization of decomposition processes by thermal analysis (TGA-FTIR)
• Reaction monitoring and reaction control (MIR fiber probe)
• Identification of inorganic minerals and pigments
• Detection and characterization of thin and monolayers
• Surface analysis combined with polarization modulation (PM-IRRAS)
• Characterization of optical and highly reflective materials (windows, mirrors)
• Investigation of dark materials and depth profiling by Photo-Acoustic Spectroscopy (PAS)
• Characterization of the emittance behavior of materials
• Determination of oxygen and carbon contents in silicon wafers for quality control
Best performance for visual inspection and infrared spectral analysis of micro samples with highest comfort in use
Due to the motorization of all moveable components including the ATR-crystal, the LUMOS provides an unmatched high degree of automation. All required changes of hardware settings as well as the complete IR-measurement procedures are performed fully automated – even in ATR-mode.
The intuitive software guides the operator step-by-step through the process of microscopic sample analysis. At each step the user interface only provides the appropriate functions to proceed. The measurement results in a single file including visible images, spectral data and sample information. For evaluation and visualization of the microscopic data the software provides powerful and intuitive Chemical Imaging functionality.
Although the LUMOS is designed to be operated by non-experts for routine applications its exceptional sensitivity makes it also very suitable for high demanding applications.
Wide application range
The LUMOS provides high quality data as well in visualization as in IR-analysis even at high spatial resolution thereby opening a wide range of possible applications.
The identification of tiny particles or surface contaminations is crucial to find the reason for product failures, a task relevant for practically all industries.
In forensics the analysis of fibers, chemical residues and varnish pieces can provide evidence in criminal cases. Also the IR-microscopic examination of ink on paper is a helpful approach to identify counterfeit documents and bank notes.
The chemical composition of inhomogeneous structures like multilayer polymers, paintings or biological tissues can be visualized applying the mapping technique. This gives access to a multitude of applications in industrial R&D and academic research.
• Identification of particles
• Analysis of defects and contaminations
• Surface analysis
• Investigation of multilayer structures
• Fiber identification
• Determination of the chemical composition of complex samples
The HYPERION is the culmination of more than 30 years of experience in FT-IR microscopy. Its high quality design, including all optical, mechanical, and electronic components, provides high stability and reliability. Featuring many contrast enhancement tools, a wide variety of dedicated objectives, and chemical imaging, the HYPERION enables you to conduct the most sensitive microanalysis easily and efficiently. With its modular design, the HYPERION can be customized to the specific requirements of each application. Its field of use is extremely broad and includes materials research, polymers, chemicals, forensics, art conservation, and life sciences.
Before any sample can be analyzed by FTIR microscopy, the region of interest has to be located on the sample. However, many microscopic samples do not exhibit much contrast in the visible image. The HYPERION provides many different techniques to enhance the contrast for the visible inspection of the sample in transmission and reflection.
Nose piece with a wide variety of objectives
Rotatable polarizers before and after the sample in transmission and reflection
Bright and dark field illumination
To view the visible image of the sample the HYPERION is equipped with a high quality CCD-camera. Additionally an eye-piece is always present allowing the observation of the sample with absolutely unaltered colors. A powerful autofocus is optionally available.
The MATRIX series' award winning design protects the optics in a dedicated sealed compartment. The permanently aligned RockSolid™ interferometer and Digitect™ detector electronics ensure high quality spectra, even in the harshest environments. Although the instrument is designed for a process environment, its small footprint can also make it an ideal instrument for laboratory-based applications.
Bruker Quick Connect
The MATRIX-MF offers Bruker's proprietary quick connector design (BQC) ensuring easy and reproducible fiber optic probe exchange, providing reproducible results. Utilizing the automated built-in multiplexer up to 6 reactions can be monitored by a single instrument.
Fiber Optic Probes
The combination of the ATR (attenuated total refection) sampling technique and the light guiding fiber optics enhances the use of infrared spectroscopy. Fiber optic probes enable in-situ measurements, which helps fully utilize the benefits of the information rich mid-IR spectroscopy. A wide range of probe adaptations, including the patented IN350T diamond ATR probe, can be attached to the unit for in-situ analysis.
The fiber probes combine a two reflection ATR probe head with the excellent performance of MIR-silver halide fibers.
Easy Process Integration
The MATRIX-MF can be used as a standalone system in your lab. Its small footprint allows it to fit into standard 19 inch racks in process enclosures. The system can be controlled by wide range of industry standard communication protocols and interfaces (such as 4-20 mA, OPC, Modbus, Profibus DP etc.) which makes integration into a process system simple.
Maintenance and Validation
The OPUS Validation Program (OVP) can execute a series of performance tests utilizing the built-in automated filter wheel. The hardware performance and the consumables are monitored to determine the operation within desired specifications. The MATRIX series is designed for reliability and easy maintenance; individual consumable components are on pre-aligned mounts and can be quickly exchanged by the user without any realignment of the optics.